Job Title : Service Desk Analyst
Location : Ohio
Interview : Skype
This position is to support deploying and maintaining desktop devices at the DODD central office. Primary duties are to ensure that desktops are operating as expected and have that software configurations are meeting the needs of the end users.
This position will function as a highly skilled Service Support Specialist with specific responsibilities that include:
- Understanding of desktop support and services.
- Understanding of desktop imaging, complicated software installation processes, software licensing and network connectivity.
- Experience in installation and configuration of conferencing technology utilizing video technology, Microsoft Skype and third party conferencing software.
- Ability and skills in configuration of and installation of Microsoft products and other third party software on laptops, desktops and tablets.
- Experience in configuration of multifunction printers and device connectivity.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve complex device performance and software installation issues.
- Understanding of Active Directory and security configurations to manage authentication and the ability to identify issues with device access and management.
- Ability to develop solutions to automate and streamline processes for managing device software installation and security.
- Ability to interpret and analyze end user issues with device operation and related software configurations.
- Understanding of networking principles, including network troubleshooting for connectivity issues for DHCP, DNS and the use of tools like PING,NSLOOKUP, NETSTAT and packet capturing utilities.
- Ability and experience in utilizing Microsoft SCCM to manage software deployment to devices.
- Experience with PowerShell 3.0 or above.
- Understanding of tools utilized to audit and manage end user devices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, ability to establish priorities and manage time to meet assigned deadlines.
- Must be available to work from 7am to 5PM Monday through Friday, ability to work off hours and weekends to meet project objectives.
16: Available for off hour on call support.
- 4 Years Experience performing support of window based devices.
- 2 Years Experience using Microsoft SCCM for Device management.
- Ability to provide excellent communication skills bolth written and oral.
- Certification A+ Series.
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies.
- ITIL knowledge and ITSM Tools.
EDI MATRIX LLC