Website EDI Matrix LLC
Help Desk Analyst
HDA1 to help IT Automate and implement new technology to assist with keeping the desktop environment current and running optimally. This position will function as a highly skilled HDA with specific responsibilities that include:
1. Understanding of Desktop Support and Software Licensing Services.
2. Ability to image machines and install complicated software.
3. Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures.
4. Understands customer support, likes to work with people and can ensure that the customer is satisfied.
5. Ability to troubleshoot in a high level systematic way. Ability to identify issues, research cause, and remediate.
6. Experienced in building, setup and removal of desktop equipment (PCs, laptops, phones, peripherals, software, etc.)
7. Troubleshoots basic network, software, printing and/or installation problems
8. Supports staff hardware moves for facility reorganization.
9. Experience with ServiceNow and Knowledge Base preferable.
10. Consultant must be available to work a standard 8 hour shift between the hours of 7AM and 5PM. (Expect regular changes to either the earlier or later shift).
11. Consultant must be punctual and reliable: arriving at work on time is essential and required as this is a Customer Service Environment.
1. Strong communication/leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Act as the escalation point for high priority support issues.
6. Ability to interpret end license agreements.
7. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines (Service Now Tickets).
8. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
9. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
10. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
11. Ability to understand and follow processes established for the Service Desk.
1. 2 Years IT Service Desk experience.
2. 2 Years Troubleshooting experience.
3. 2 Years experience documenting procedures
4. 2 years experience using ServiceNow
1. Retail Customer Service experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com