Website EDI Matrix LLC
IT Security Analyst 3 – Cyber Security
IT Security Analyst 3
Incident Response (IR) Contractor – Job Description
Monitor, respond, contain, remediate, and advise on information security incidents related to the State of Michiganmanaged systems and ensure the internal IT cyber security controls for all agencies are appropriate and operated asintended.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to the following program areas and opportunities:
Member of the Michigan Security Operations Center (MiSOC) and will focus on Incident Responseand interface with the following functional areas of the MiSOC:
Experience with various cyber security platforms; (SIEM, IDS/IPS, various Microsoft security platforms, etc.)
- Identify, Respond, Contain, and Remediate security alerts.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Monitor cyber security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and data.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help identify security vulnerabilities andautomate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions forfurther system security enhancement.
Will participate in on-call shift rotation
- A contractor who is on-call will be compensated at one (1) hour for each five (5) hours on-call (1:5) at the contractor’s straight time of pay.
- A contractor in on-call status or in call-back status will not be eligible for a shift differential.
- A contractor who is called-back to perform work remotely (e.g., via telephone or computer) outside of his or her normal work schedule will be paid for the actual time worked or thirty (30) minutes per call-back, whichever is greater; at this point they will no longer be paid on-call compensation as they are paid actual time worked.
- All contractors will be paid according to the employee’s straight time hourly rate of pay for any on-call time (1:5) as noted above or call-back time (1:1), regardless of working over the normal hours in a work week.
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
- Experience with various cyber security platforms; (SIEM, IDS/IPS, various Microsoft security platforms, etc.)
- Experience monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and data.
- Experience writing comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org