Website EDI Matrix LLC
Create test dashboards for quality review and approval.
- Conduct structured walk-throughs with end users
- Meet time estimates for assigned tasks.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
- Follow quality standards and style guides.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Define product update plans and criteria for acceptance.
- Develop, update, and maintain update standards and procedures.
- Resolve process questions / issues.
- Assist in the planning, creation, and control of the dashboards.
- Conduct inspections; resolve issues.
- Work with Dashboarding unit members to enhance their Tableau development skills and build technical and business knowledge.
- Generally aware of new developments in industry and processes and ability to apply to work as appropriate.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for work efforts.
- Work with users to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identify and track issues, risks and action items
Detailed Day-To-Day Job Duties to be performed:
– Meet with business SMEs to define dashboard needs
– Work with DGA analysts to construct queries necessary for the dashboard development
– Use provided queries or data sources to design new dashboards as assigned
– Review test dashboards with team members to identify additional development needs
– Complete quality assurance checks to validate dashboard operation and data displays
– Work with access request and IT staff members to move developed dashboards to the appropriate servers with necessary levels of access in place
REQUIRED Skill Sets:
– 6+ years in data analysis and related tools (e.g. Excel)
– 4+ years with identifying data anomalies
– 8+ years data visualization
– 4+ years with Tableau development including advanced mechanics and mapping capabilities
– Ability to document business needs, develop method and quality control documentation, and track key decisions/actions
– Ability to establish priorities and follow through on projects, paying close attention to detail with minimal supervision
– Ability to accept feedback and modify project plans accordingly
– Effective team player in a quick delivery environment
DESIRED Skill Sets:
– Advanced SQL language experience
– Experience with Big Data platform tools such as Hadoop, Hue, or Impala
– Ability to stay informed about current best practices and new developments in the field of data visualization
– Excellent written and oral communication skills with both technical and business SMEs
– Ability to discern critical from minor problems and innovate potential solutions
– Demonstrates effective leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
– Ability to support the training/development of team members’ technical skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com