Website EDI matrix LLC
1. Build the projects Test Automation Framework (a full-stack application).
2. Preform full-stack development in Java and C# (.Net) as needed to add new functionality to this framework and existing Test Automation tools.
3. Work independently and as part of a team.
4. Understand and implement Quality Assurance best practices.
5. Be a steward of code quality and standards.
6. Perform root cause analysis as needed.
7. Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
8. Mentor junior-level developers.
1. Must have one of the following:
a. 5+ years of Java development experience in a full stack capacity
b. A Degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of either Java or C#(.Net) experience
2. 3+ years of Java Selenium/Webdriver experience
3. 1+ years using Jenkins in an enterprise environment
4. 1+ years with Cucumber
5. 1+ years with JDBC
6. Experience with Selenium Hub
7. Experience provisioning assets in Azure, AWS, or similar
9. Experience working as part of an Agile development team in an enterprise environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org