Website EDI Matrix LLC
Preferred Education: 4-year college degree
This position will function as a highly skilled Tester 2 for Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction’s Project Management Office with specific responsibilities that include:
• Create test models for product test and release control (plans, data, and scripts).
• Execute assembly or product tests.
• Meet time estimates for assigned tasks.
• Communicate accurate status updates.
• Follow quality standards.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Complete assigned tasks.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
• Define product test plans and criteria for acceptance.
• Resolve testing process questions / issues.
• Assist in the planning, creation, and control of the test environments.
• Assist Team Lead in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
• Work to enhance testing skills and build technical and business knowledge.
• Update and test release installation procedures.
• Generally aware of new developments in industry and processes and ability to apply to work as appropriate.
• Determine time estimates and schedule for work efforts.
• Define and utilize entry / exit criteria for testing.
• Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
• Have excellent oral and written skills.
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
• Experience utilizing agile tool sets including GIT and Azure
• Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• 3 years’ experience with Agile projects
• 3 years’ experience in analyzing data elements of enterprise applications; determining how the data elements relate to each other
• 3 years’ experience in using Microsoft products; SQL, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• 3 years’ experience in the analysis of business requirements, functional and non-functional
• 3 years’ experience using versioning tools: TFS, GIT, any versioning tool
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com