Expired on: Apr 14, 2020
Job Title : Program Manager
Location : Columbus,Ohio.
Interview : TEAMS
Years of Relevant Experience:
- 10 plus years
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
The candidate shall have:
- Technical experience including Technology Planning for legacy and emerging technologies and methodologies, and experience implementing Application Development, Middleware, Infrastructure and Cybersecurity projects.
- Experience with Project Success Factors such as the associated Process Improvement, Organizational Change Management and Business / Customer Relationship Management considerations.
- Business acumen including Strategic Planning, Fiscal Management, Data Analytics, Auditing, and Program Management.
- The candidate shall have experience with Governance and current Best Practice Methodologies / Tools for Project Management and for Application / Software Development Life Cycle Management.
- Demonstrated fluency in technical, business, policy and directional / strategy elements, and persuasive communication abilities at all levels of IT and Business stakeholders and the ability to lead Teams in the State of Ohio environment.
- Candidates presented for this role shall have a Master’s in Business Administration, PMP Certification for 10 years, Scrum Certification for 2 years, and have 5 or more years of recent Project Management experience across multiple State of Ohio Agencies.
- Contractor will conduct regular evaluations of Deliverables, Work Products and other evidence of delivery to ensure that State Requirements are met.
- The contractor will perform regular reviews and active monitoring of project progress against objective and independent milestones, budgets, timescales and quality standards and provide State leadership with an independent assessment as to the performance of the project relative to State established scope, time, budgetary and quality standards.
- This role will work closely with the Program Administrator to lead the Team to: § Plan and implement a fiscally responsible Business and Technology strategy § Establish Key Performance Indicators and a supporting Audit program § Establish best practices for processes and tools supporting Application / Software Development Life Cycle, including Project Governance, Quality Assurance and Identity & Access Management § Enhance Business Relationship and Customer Relationship Management processes § Leverage Agile or Scrum methodologies to ensure that schedule, scope and resource constraints are met § Lead project management and encourage a collaborative environment § Monitor, manage and report key issues and risks, escalating those requiring leadership attention This APR is needed to support the OBG MuleSoft Middleware Implementation project which is critical to continuing operation of the OBG system.
- The mission of the Ohio Business Gateway (OBG) is to make doing business in Ohio easy and efficient by providing eGovernment services that are simple and secure.
- Gateway services offer Ohio’s businesses a time- and money-saving online filing and payment system that helps simplify business’ relationship with government agencies. Seven State of Ohio Agencies are Service Partners with OBG.
EDI MATRIX LLC
Sorry! This job is expired.