SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
When people and organizations recognize that they need the type of impact you create through your products and services, will they find you? Does your site effectively drive traffic to you and generate opportunities to develop new customer relationships. Are your site’s pages, the spaces through which you provide glimpses into the impact you make, optimized so that it appears organically at or near the top of search engine results pages (SERPS) when people seek the kind of benefits you products and services provide?
If your site has not been consistently, organically, providing you with opportunities to develop new customer relationships, improving your SEO may be the first (and major) step toward changing that. But, improving your SEO also may well mean improving your site in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- sharpening the focus of your content.
- adding more content directly related and connected to the ways you want to impact your customers.
- optimizing your site’s structure and infrastructure.
- optimizing your site’s metadata, internal and external links.
- leveraging your organization’s social media outlets to drive traffic back to your site.
If any of this sounds a bit daunting to you, you need EDI Matrix’s team of experienced SEO professionals.
Ask us about conducting a no-cost SEO audit of your website